Meet Reannon, August’s Employee of the Month, Plus, get 20% off her selected products all month long!
Reannon is a Level 5 Hair Stylist at our New Berlin location.
Why do you think you decided to become a hair stylist?
- I started doing hair for friends in high school, inspired by one of my best friends! She went into the medical field and I went the hair route!
When did you start working at Haven?
- I started at Haven about a month after they opened! I previously worked with Carley at another salon, and when she decided to move on, I knew I was following!
What is your favorite thing about working at Haven?
- Aveda!! Also the way we treat our guests with extra special care and moments of wellness.
What are the skills you find are required to succeed as a Hairstylist?
- Consulting, listening to the guests needs, and a nice firm scalp massage 😉 this leads to pre-booking and pre-booking is the foundation of success.
In an industry that is constantly growing and involving what is a classic haircut you think will stand the test of time?
- Hands down, the short bob, think Jackie O… timeless classic.
- What color technique do you think is perfect for summer?
- Highlights!!! Even if it is just a few around the face. It will really brighten up a guest’s look!
- What are your 3 must have at home hair care products at Haven right now?
- Nutriplenish Leave-in Conditioner
- Phomollient Styling Foam
- Texture Tonic